Terms and conditions of payment will be stated on the invoice.
Late Payment Charge
Account outstanding after the due date will be charged 5% of interest on each semester’s tuition fee.
– Pellentesque suscipit leo elementum libero sollicitudin, id tempor sem convallis.
Maecenas consectetur augue eget suscipit malesuada. Proin venenatis fermentum velit a tempor.
Tel:0-2802-1188 or 0-2802-2550
British Columbia International School
600 Kalaprapreuk Road, Bangwa, Phasicharoen, Bangkok 10160, Thailand
The school session is divided into three semesters:
1st Semester: September to November
2nd Semester: December to March
3rd Semester: April to June
– School Holidays: July to August
– Class period: 8:00 a.m. – 2:40 p.m.
– National Anthem: 8:00 a.m.
– Morning Break: 9:40 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
– Lunch / Recess: 12:15 p.m. – 1:10 p.m.
– Dismissal: 2:40 p.m.
– Extracurricular: 2:40 p.m. – 3:40 p.m.