At BCISB we host an annual English Language Summer Program geared at furthering the language abilities of students in Bangkok. Our aim is to help ESL students:
– Strengthen their ability to communicate fluently in English at school and in life
– Acquire English proficiency to further their studies within the B.C school system
– Develop skills such as media awareness, group participation and inquiry based learning
The course is split into three periods of four weeks from early March to mid-June followed by a preparation course for students selected to attend schooling at BCISB.
BCISB Summer Camp 2019 Course Dates:
BCISB Summer Camp Course will be split into three periods of four weeks and followed by a preparation course. This preparation is a transition for future BCISB students and an extension for our current BCISB students.
Time: Monday to Friday
9.00 Am. – 2.30 Pm.
THE SCHOOL ENVIRONMENT
The BCISB building was officially opened on March 16, 2009 and is home to an array of facilities in-line with international standards.
Some special features include:
– Projector screen + smart-board in every class room,
– Dual air-conditioning in every classroom for comfortable indoor temperature,
– International standard lunch room,
– Round-the-clock nurse staff to ensure student health and safety,
– Mini Theatre
– 2 fully equipped science laboratories
– 2 top-of-the-line media labs
– CCTV Security throughout premises
– Outdoor covered sports facility for physical exercise.
But those aren’t the only reasons why thousands of international students enroll at over 41 B.C. offshore schools each year. They also come to enjoy and experience our high quality of life, positive energy, beautiful environment, and our welcoming and safe school communities.
We’re located near the up and coming business district of Bang Wa. BCISB is easily reachable via. BTS Silom Line and soon MRT Blue Line Extension. Via Taxi BCISB is a 15 – 20 minute drive from Chao Praya River. Additionally, we provide air-conditioned shuttle services on request.