The BCISB building was officially opened on March 16, 2009 and is home to an array of facilities in-line with international standards.
Some special features include:
– Projector screen + smart-board in every class room,
– Dual air-conditioning in every classroom for comfortable indoor temperature,
– International standard lunch room,
– Round-the-clock nurse staff to ensure student health and safety,
– Mini Theatre
– 2 fully equipped science laboratories
– 2 top-of-the-line media labs
– CCTV Security throughout premises
– Outdoor covered sports facility for physical exercise.
But those aren’t the only reasons why thousands of international students enroll at over 41 B.C. offshore schools each year. They also come to enjoy and experience our high quality of life, positive energy, beautiful environment, and our welcoming and safe school communities.